The subject is based on the autonomous learning of the student, for which it will be guided by the teaching materials prepared by the teacher, the specialized readings and the recommended bibliography. The methodology proposes a model of active and continuous learning promoting participation, through teaching and interaction with the use of technological tools. It will be provided: ppt transparencies, electronic addresses, computer programs and practice models through Aula Global. The matter will be structured:
1. Conceptual framework, which will provide a pdf document, with the concepts and concepts that will be worked on in each teaching unit to show the student a theoretical vision of the discipline that allows him to acquire the fundamental knowledge for its assimilation and application.
2. Complementary framework, which can be provided so that the student understands the different perspectives, trends and schools through a series of individual readings, in electronic format, through the Global Classroom platform.
3. Illustrative framework, which allows the student an understanding of the concept, for its assimilation and efficient application in their future professional performance. It will consist of electronic and / or virtual resources, complemented by debates. This framework will be powered by electronic addresses, resources, software and tutorials, to support conceptual discourse. This illustrative framework will allow to do practical exercises of comprehension of the subject in a continuous way (for the permanent learning)
4. Framework of practices, whose function is that students acquire skills, abilities and competencies through their preparation by students, in parallel to the development of the classes. Its objective is to prove what the student knows and knows about the competences proposed in each didactic unit. They will be designed as an object of learning: instructional design, associated complementary material, exemplifications, exercise proposal, completion by the student.
5. Questionnaires may be offered for completion by students, which will serve as a basic element of self-assessment and individual monitoring of quality in the learning process
6. Tutorials. To effectively develop the educational model, the tutorial system acquires importance in ensuring collaborative and meaningful learning. Two types of tutorials are proposed: one derived from the collective classroom tutorials; another one of personalized tutorials, referred to his formation and academic trajectory; virtual tutorials, for telematic attention on certain days