- To become skilled at basic concepts and methodologies needed to perform a marketing research study (problem proposition, sampling, collecting and analysing data, reporting findings);
- To comprehend firms' problems in order to design proper marketing research studies;
- To apply marketing research processes to real market situations, which are relevant to the firm;
- To analyze outcomes of marketing research studies in order to suggest the most appropriate strategic orientation and operational actions.
- To become familiar with a wide range of marketing research methodologies;
- To prepare reports and communicate results to an audience of company executives;
- To make use of one of the mostly diffused software's programs for marketing research;
- To participate in working groups, whose aim is to stimulate creativity and accuracy.
- Curiosity towards marketing and its challenges;
- Criticism and creativity to solve managerial problems;
- Interest in applying a portfolio of diversified tools needed to draw reliable conclusions;
- Ethics, according to the international code and guidelines on market and social research defined by ICC/ESOMAR.