1. Know the theories, principles and instruments, classic and contemporary, of the communication, the organization and the management of the information.
2. Be able to identify the processes and workflows in an organization and apply the techniques and tools for the description, control, management and preservation of documentation, especially electronics, throughout its life cycle.
3. Apply in a practical way the theoretical knowledge that intervenes in the management of intellectual property rights in the environment of the digital economy and culture.
4. Know the fundamental concepts related to information ethics and apply the principles related to data protection, transparency and electronic administration.
5. Be able to organize and plan your work, making the right decisions based on the available information, gathering and interpreting relevant data to make judgments and critical thinking within your area of ¿¿study.
6. Be able to design, manage and operate with information through database systems.
7. Know infrastructures, social, technical and data origin aspects, and others related to intensive research with data.
8. Know ways to collect, process, debug and add data understanding the needs of users and organizations and the way they need them.