The subject is based on the personal study of the student, which will take as a starting point the teaching materials prepared by the teacher, the specialized readings and the recommended bibliography.
The methodology proposes a training model that allows the student an active and continuous learning promoting participation and supporting teaching and interaction with the use of technological tools. It will be provided for effective learning: transparencies ppt, electronic addresses, computer programs and models of practices through Aula Global. The material will be structured:
1. Conceptual framework, which will provide a pdf document, with the concepts and concepts that will be worked on in each teaching unit to show the student a theoretical vision of the discipline that allows him to acquire the concepts and fundamental knowledge for his knowledge and necessary application.
2. Complementary framework, which can be provided so that the student understands the different perspectives, trends and schools through a series of individual readings, in electronic format, through the Global Classroom platform.
3. Illustrative framework, which allows the student an understanding of the concept, for its assimilation and efficient application in their future professional performance. It will consist of electronic and / or virtual resources, complemented by debates. This framework will be powered by electronic addresses, resources, software and tutorials, to support conceptual discourse. This illustrative framework will allow to make practical exercises of understanding of the subject in a continuous way (for the permanent learning)
4. Framework of practices, whose function is that students acquire skills, abilities and competencies through practical activities for its development by students, in parallel to the development of the classes. Its objective is to prove what the student knows and knows about the competences proposed in each didactic unit. They will be designed as an object of learning: instructional design, associated complementary material, exemplifications, exercise proposal, completion by the student.
5. Questionnaires may be offered for completion by students, which will serve as a basic element of self-assessment and individual monitoring of quality in the learning process
6. Tutorials. To effectively develop the educational model, the tutorial system acquires importance in ensuring collaborative and meaningful learning. Two types of tutorials are proposed: one derived from the collective classroom tutorials; another one of personalized tutorials, referred to its formation and academic trajectory; virtual tutorials, for telematic attention on certain days