1. Individual study of theoretical and practical materials prepared and provided by the teachers.
2.Work individually for the resolution of problems and practical cases.
3. Theoretical and practical lessons.
4. Individual and Group Tutoring.
5. Work in groups.
6. Active participation in forums provided on the virtual teaching support platform.
TEACHING AND LEARNING METHODOLOGY
1. Classroom presentations, with computer and audiovisual support, in which the main concepts of the subject are developed and the bibliography is provided to complement the students' learning.
2. Critical reading of suggested texts: press articles, reports, manuals and/or academic papers, either for their later discussion in class, or to expand and consolidate knowledge.
3. Solving practical cases, problems, etc., formulated individually or in groups.
4. Exposition and discussion in class or in the virtual forum of the course, on topics related to the content of the matter, as well as practical cases.