1. To know and use advanced statistical techniques, with last generation software support.
2. To extract and analyze information from large data sets.
3. Learning the basic Statistical skills for the analysis of multivariate socio-economical data such as those coming from a market research.
4. Being able to describe and analyze real data sets using the techniques mentioned above.
5. Being able to elaborate reports with the results of the analysis of real case studies.
1. Information analysis and synthesis capacity on data mining problems.
2. Solving real problems.
3. Learning and training in the use of Statistical software to solve real case studies.
4. Critical and selective reasoning to solve