The students will develop practical skills, knowledge, and attitudes through internships in a company or agency for a period of time.
The course will have the following development:
1) The academic supervisor will brief the students through specific meetings at the beginning of the course, in order to inform them about the general guidelines.
2) The students will be invited by companies to conduct selection interviews.
3) After passing the selection process, students will join to perform 200 hours of practice in a particular company.
4) While in the company, the student will have an academic adviser to see progress in their practices and provide technical support. We also have a tutor in the company in order to lead, guide and supervise student activity in the company. At the endo of the internship, the external tutor will send an assessment report to the university.
5) Finally, the students will complete their own report on practices for evaluation.