- Practical classes
- Theoretical and practical classes
- Laboratory practices
- Team work
- Individual student work
- Exhibitions in class with teacher support and audiovisual media, in which the main concepts of matter are developed and the literature is provided to supplement student learning.
- Critical reading of subject texts recommended by the teacher : newspaper articles, reports, manuals and / or academic papers, either for later discussion in class, either to expand and consolidate the knowledge of the subject.
- Resolution of practical cases, problems, etc. posed by the teacher individually or in groups.
- Preparation and defense of papers and reports individually or in groups.