CB9 Students should know how to communicate their conclusions, knowledge and reasoning to specialized and non-specialized audiences, in a clear and unambiguous way
CG5 Acknowledge the growing importance of team-working in the labor market and show adaptability and integration capabilities in different work environments, keeping relationships and fluid communications.
CG8 To value the quality of the work undertaken when planning, organizing and developing the activities related with the grade. The student should be able to show initiative, creativity and sense of the responsibility, keeping the interest during the process and showing commitment for results obtained.
CG9 Integrate knowledge, report informed judgments and communicate conclusions, grounded in specialized knowledge and reasoning, to specialized and non-specialized audiences, in a clear and unambiguous way
CG11 Ability to interpret, apply and innovate methodologies, technologies, policies, analysis, and information management and retrieval methods
CE1 Learn and analyze the current state and the future perspectives and application of these technologies in libraries and archives.
CE6 Using metadata vocabularies and other semantic schema models for managing digital documents.
CE7 Data visualization, using temporal techniques, geospatial, thematic and network analysis.
In this course is specially important all the techniques that facilitates information exchange and publication of digital documents, specially in regard with Semantic Web technologies.
After completing the course the student should know:
1. Evaluate the main Information Retrieval Systems, emphasizing retrieval on the Web and the Semantic Web.
2. Know how-to clean and augment data in BigData lyfecycle
3. Evaluate retrieval systems
4. Know how-to disseminate of documentation on the Web: search engine positioning and management
5. Learn formalisms and strategies to improve the interoperability and organization of documents
6. Know how to use the main retrieval languages in databases and the Semantic Web.