CB8 Learn how to design strategies for the analysis and exploitation of large volumes of data.
CB9 Make proposals for data management for different contexts and organisations.
CG2 Learn to identify work and research lines related to the analysis, cleansing and exploitation of data.
CG6 Know the different business models related to Big data.
CG8 Learn to identify the potential value and use of data.
CG9 Learn how to adapt and develop methods and techniques according to the new knowledge and skills required for data management and analysis.
- Knowledge of methods and techniques used for designing and assessing strategies of data management.
The student after passing the subject must:
- Apply techniques to elaborate studies and reports analysing data management in organisations.
- Know and understand concepts and terms related to big data.
- Design, plan and implement data cleansing and analysis processes.
- Learn to identify strategic data and high impact in the organisation.
- Know the different methods and techniques of data extraction, data cleansing, and linked data.
- Acquire a good command using tools for data extraction, data cleansing, and linked data.
The student, after passing the subject, must:
- Know the limitations and technical capabilities required in Big Data.
- Understand and understand the value of data from different sources.
- Knowing tools that allow designing, preparing, analysing and managing large volumes of structured or unstructured information.
- Use data analysis techniques to obtain valid conclusions for decision making.
- Normalise, relate and enrich the information provided by different datasets.
- Use different techniques and tools for data cleansing, data analysis and linking data.