The subject is oriented towards the student being capable and competent, according to the didactic units that have been programmed, to:
1. Understand the fundamentals of the production, management and exploitation of information and documentation in public and private organizations, knowing the functions and relations of the producers and agents of archival documents in the organizations, as well as the processes for the optimization and rationalization of the genesis of file documentation for its better organization and order by efficiency in the procedures and its efficient reuse.
2. To Know the diversity of technologies dedicated to the management of documents and files, with the ability to evaluate and select the appropriate technologies for the implementation of electronic document management systems.
3.To Know the technological requirements necessary for a necessary typification, by attributes and properties, of documentary types during their genesis, through the knowledge of methods for the identification of elements according to the types of archival documents.
4. To Know and understand well the definition of metadata models and schemas for records in the genesis and management of electronic records.
5. To Know the classification systems, ordering of archival documentation and description standards for expert use in digital environments.
6. To Know, understand and be able to manage the challenges, potentialities and instruments that are being projected for better production processing from the edition of virtual content (Mixed Realities), its labeling (massive data and Artificial Intelligence techniques). , and also for its storage, dissemination and communication (data managers).
7. To Know the legal and ethical principles, as well as the legislation that supports the reuse of information, the main initiatives and projects on the reuse of information. You must be proactive in testing a project for the reuse of information and documents, through the application of standards and tools that help standardize and interoperate data and documents.
8. To Know the fundamentals and strategic policies regarding interoperability and security in digital file documentation