CB8 Students be able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of making judgments from information that, incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments
CB9 Students know how to communicate their conclusions and the knowledge and latest reasons that support them to specialized and non-specialized audiences
CG2 Identify lines of technological innovation in libraries and archives and documentation centers, and undertake possible projects for their development.
CG6 Accept the need for constant self-learning and continuous training as instruments that facilitate adaptation to technological and organizational innovations.
CG8 To value the rigorous and well-done work, in planning, organizing and developing one's own activities, demonstrating initiative, creativity and sense of responsibility, maintaining interest throughout the process, and feeling personal satisfaction with the results achieved.
CG9 Integrate knowledge, make judgments and communicate their conclusions, as well as the latest knowledge and reasons that support them, to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
CE1 Know and analyze the current state and future perspectives of technological progress and its application in libraries and archives
CE4 Manage the main digital text marking technologies necessary for storage and dissemination in computerized environments.
CE6 Use metadata vocabularies and other models of semantic schemes for the treatment of digital documents
CE9 Acquire the necessary knowledge to be able to elaborate the Master's Work, academic works, reports, memories or similar documents, from the formal point of view as well as from the content perspective
RESULTS OF THE LEARNING OF THE MATERIA
The student will acquire extensive knowledge about the procedures, means and typologies in which the documents of an administrative nature are currently produced in their different production contexts, the modalities and legal aspects of the reuse of information and the methods and languages ¿¿for their XML markup.
The student, after passing the subject, must:
- Understand the fundamentals of the production, management and exploitation of information and documentation in public and private organizations in all
Storage media, especially digital ones.
- Know the diversity of technologies dedicated to the management of documents and archives
- Select and evaluate the appropriate technologies for the implementation of electronic document management systems
- Know the legal and ethical principles and legislation that supports the reuse of information
- Know the main initiatives and projects in the field of re-use of information in the public sector at different administrative and geographical levels
- To be able to propose a project to reuse information and documents
- Know how to apply standards and tools that support the standardization and interoperability of data and documents
RESULTS OF LEARNING OF THE MATERIA
The student, after passing the subject, must attend to the achievement of competences, skills and abilities:
1. Competences of the materia
- Know the functions and relations of the producers and agents of documents of archives in the organizations
- Understand the processes for the optimization and rationalization of the genesis of file documentation for better storage on all media, greater efficiency in procedures, efficient reuse in digital environments
- Identify the technological requirements necessary for a necessary typification, by attributes and properties, of documentary types during its genesis for effective digital identification and application
- Know and understand the methods for the definition and design of models for the identification of elements according to the typologies of archival documents
- Know and understand well the definition of models and metadata schemes for archival documents, as a basis for the genesis and management of electronic archives, as well as the emerging schemes
- Know to effectively design classification systems ordering archival documentation in digital environments through an expert knowledge of the rules of description of archival documents in technological environments
- Know the fundamentals and strategic policies regarding the interoperability and security in the digital documentation of archives
- Know the criteria to select and evaluate the appropriate technologies for a more efficient application of the models of identification towards the electronic management
2. Skills and abilities of the materia
- To be able to know and to analyze with solvency the genesis of the information and documentation of archives to acquire the proactive capacity in the design of methods in the processes of management in the organizations
- To be able to analyze the functions of producers and agents in organizations, to infer models of a rationalization in the structuring of archival information, with the capacity to design a system of identification of appropriate elements in the digital management of organizations.
- To be able to formalize document types of files in technological environments for streamlining processes.
- To be able to apply methods and to design models of identification of document types of files in a digital system using schemes.
- To be able to use in an expert way the rules of description of archival documents in technological environments, based on an expert knowledge of the principles, benefits and utilities of classification and ordering systems of archival documents.
- To be able to adapt the principles of the National Interoperability and Security Schemes to the practice of archives and documentary genesis in the professional action organizations of their own.