CB8 Integrate knowledge and face the complexity of making judgements from information that, incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgements.
CB9 Communicate their conclusions and the latest knowledge and reasons that support them to specialised and non-specialised audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
CE1 To know and analyse the current state and future perspectives of technological progress and its application in archives.
CE5 Examine the main security problems of networked information as well as the knowledge of existing protection systems in this digital environment.
This subject focuses on training students in the various technical and legal aspects of the resources that determine the tools to support information tasks and documentaries. A crucial aspect of training is that students acquire the skills necessary for the implementation of digital document management projects (EDRMS). To this end, the student will be given the necessary skills to plan, analyse and manage the implementation of an appropriate solution to typical scenarios within the framework of digital continuity and access to information in networks. It will be trained in basic skills to evaluate different technological alternatives for the creation of EDRMS ensuring their access by users and authorised institutions.
The student after passing the subject must:
· Know and understand the objectives of information security and the threats and vulnerabilities of information systems.
· Know and understand the problems of authentication and integrity of the digital documents and the tools to guarantee them.
· Know and apply the legal regime of administrative transparency and public information.
· Understand and apply the legal regime of information and documentation in public organisations.
· Select tools for the implementation of efficient and efficient document and file management systems.
· Analyse the most relevant technological resources in the treatment of digital information.
· Apply methods, techniques and tools in the implementation, development and exploitation of digital information systems and services.
RESULTS OF LEARNING OF THE SUBJECT
- Know the diversity of technologies for the management of documents and records.
- Select and evaluate the appropriate technologies for the implementation of management systems and preservation of digital objects.
- Identify the technological requirements for the creation, use, recovery and storage of digital documents.
- Apply methods and tools agile, effective, and measurable methods and tools in the management of documents and records.