TRAINING ACTIVITIES OF THE STUDY PLAN RELATED TO SUBJECTS:
AF1 Individual work for the study of theoretical and practical materials developed and contributed by the teacher
AF2 Individual work for problem solving and case studies
AF3 Theoretical-practical classes
AF5 Group work
AF6 Active participation in forums enabled by the teacher in the virtual educational platform
AF7 Perform self-assessment test for content review
Activity Nº Total hours Nº Hours Presencial% Presencialidad Student
AF1 240 0 0
AF2 180 0 0
AF3 24 24 100%
AF4 20 0 0
AF5 240 0 0
AF6 8 0 0
AF7 8 0 0
TOTAL MATERIAL 720 24 3.3
TOTAL SUBJECT 90 3 3.3%
TRAINING ACTIVITIES IN THE SUBJECT
The following training activities will be developed, which will be the basis of the evaluation:
- AF1 - Individual work for the study of theoretical and practical materials provided by the teacher
- AF2 Individual work for problem solving and case studies
- AF6 Active participation in forums enabled by the teacher in the virtual educational platform
- AF4 Tutorials
- AF7 Perform self-assessment test to review contents.
It is highlighted that:
- The contents that will be published in Aula Global for each didactic unit.
- Attendance or viewing of the sessions established for the subject. Three face-to-face sessions are established.
- Mandatory readings proposed for each didactic unit.
- Recommended bibliography.
MD1 Presentations in the teacher's class with support of computer and audiovisual media, in which the main concepts of the subject are developed and the bibliography is provided to complement the students' learning.
MD2 Critical reading of texts recommended by the teacher of the subject:
Press articles, reports, manuals and / or academic articles, either for later discussion in class, or to expand and consolidate the knowledge of the subject.
MD3 Resolution of practical cases, problems, etc., raised by the teacher individually or in a group
MD4 Exposition and discussion in class, under the moderation of the professor of subjects related to the content of the subject, as well as of practical cases
MD5 Preparation of individual and group work and reports
MD6 Reading of theoretical and practical teaching materials
The methodology in the subject is based on these actions:
- MD1 - Presentations of the teacher with support of computer and audiovisual media, in which the main concepts of the subject are developed and the bibliography is provided to complement the learning of the students.
- MD2 - Critical reading of texts recommended by the teacher of the subject.
- MD3 - Resolution of practical cases, problems, etc., raised by the teacher in an individual way.
- MD5 - Elaboration of works and reports individually or in group.
- MD6 - Reading of theoretical and practical teaching materials.
It is highlighted that:
- The communication will be managed through Global Classroom.
- Students can attend the face-to-face sessions.
- In the forum of notices or the forum of the subject of Classroom Global, will be communicated to the students those questions that affect to all enrolled in the subject. The students can make the general contributions in the forum of the subject or for questions that affect to some didactic unit, in the forums enabled for this purpose.
- Aula Global will be used exclusively to publish the materials and activities that the students must develop in the terms that are established.
- All questions that the students send by e-mail or through the forums (when the answer is of interest to the rest of the students) will be answered. It will try to respond in the shortest possible time, never later than 48 hours on school days. The response time may be higher when the questions are addressed during non-school days: weekends, public holidays or holidays.
- Physical tutorials can be organized, by appointment, on the days of the classroom sessions on the campus that the session is held (students