UNIT 1: RECORDS MANAGEMENT IN THE STRUCTURE OF ORGANIZATIONS: PRINCIPLES AND METHODS
1. Basics of Archival Science and Records Management.
2. Components and processes of a Record Management System. Theory of Vital Cycle.
3. Capture and registry of records. Processes of creation and use of archival records.
4. Half active records. Identification, classification, order. Appraisal and disposal.
5. Archival description: concept, evolution and terminology.
6. Archival Description Rules: ISAD (G), ISAAR (CPF), ISDF, ISDIAH.
UNIT 2: DESIGN AND PRODUCTION OF E-RECORDS AND E-ARCHIVES
5. Models of Record Management Sytems. Introduction to E-Records management
6. Components and processes of a Electronic Record Management System.
7. Capture and registry
8. Description and classification
9. Appraisal and disposal
UNIT 3: DESCRIPTION AND DIFFUSION OF E-RECORDS
10. Description rules: EAD and EAC. Context, origin, development.
11. Other models of electronic records description metadata.
12. Planning description in the electronic archive: storage plattforms and repositories.
13. Information diffusion: internal/external, marketing and communication. Applications.