THE BASIC SKILLS OF THIS SUBJECT ARE:
CB6 Possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas, often in a research context.
CB9 That students know how to communicate their conclusions and the latest knowledge and reasons that support them to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
CB10 Students have the learning skills that allow them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
CG4 To carry out consultancy and technological consultancy tasks for the implementation of basic services for the creation, processing, storage, diffusion and conservation of information in digital format.
CG5 Recognize the growing importance of teamwork in the world of work and demonstrate adaptability and integration in different work environments, maintaining relationships and communication flows.
CG6 Accept the need for constant self-learning and continuous training as instruments that facilitate adaptation to technological and organizational innovations.
CG7 Acquire a global and coordinated vision of the processes and services that are given in libraries and archives and the incidence that has the control of the quality in them in the satisfaction of the users.
CE3 Employ the essential techniques of digitalization of documents and production of digital collections, as well as the preservation of digital objects obtained
THE LEARNING RESULTS ARE:
The student of this subject will acquire a deep training on the various aspects that have to do with the social web, the operation of reference services, the creation of the digital document, its preservation, management, diffusion and normalization.
The student after passing the subject must:
1. Understand and manage the fundamental technical concepts inherent in digital documents and their digitization in various media and formats (still image, video and digital sound).
2. Understand the life cycle, tasks and management of resources in a digitization project of a documentary fund with a variety of means.
3. Set the objectives of a policy of digitization and preservation of documents regardless of the format in which they are.
4. To know the most important products, services, experiences and good practices in the creation of spaces for interaction and social collaboration in the field of libraries and digital information services.
5. Develop strategies for standardization of management processes and exploitation of documentation to ensure levels of efficiency and organizational effectiveness.
6. Understand the basis of production, management and exploitation of information and documentation in public and private organizations on all storage media, especially digital media.
7. To know the normative framework related to the systems of management of documents and the process of elaboration of norms.
8. To know the technical and functional characteristics that the computer systems must satisfy for the management of documents.