The teaching methodology includes:
(1) Master classes, where the student will be introduced to the contents of the course. To facilitate the lecture, the students will have the basic reference texts. This will allow them to complete the topics in deep.
(2) Case studies from the economic literature. These cases will be closely related to the specific capacities and skills that the students must develop.
(3) Problems resolution. With these problems, the student should be able to self evaluate their knowledge and acquire the necessary skills.
(4) Various quizzes during the course.
(4) Presentation of team-work.