- Acquisition of knowledge and skills that provide with a background of creativity in the development and application of ideas, often within a research context.
- Ability to apply acquired knowledge and to solve problems under novel or almost novel situations or within broader (multidisciplinary) contexts related with big data.
- Acquisition of skills for learning in an autonomous and continuous manner.
- Ability to apply the theoretical foundation of collect, storage, processing and presentation of information, especially for big data volumes.
- Ability to identify the most suitable data analysis technique in each problem, and to apply it for obtaining the most appropriate solution to each one.
- Ability to obtain practical and efficient solution for processing of big data volumes.
- Skill to synthesize data analysis conclusions, and to communicate it clearly and convincingly in a bilingual environment.
- Ability to generate new ideas and to anticipate new situations, within the context of data analysis and decision making.
- Skill to working collaboratively and to collaborate with others autonomously.
- Skill to design data processing systems, from the data gathering to statistical analysis and presentation of final results.
- Ability to apply the basic principles of machine learning to the design and improvement of data processing procedures.
- Ability to interpret the functional specifications of machine learning based software applications.
- Ability to identify the opportunity to apply machine learning techniques for solving real problems.
- Basic knowledge about machine learning techniques.
- Understanding of basic machine learning techniques.
- Making practical use of machine learning techniques in real problems
- Ability to analyse and select the most appropriate task in each technique
- Ability to determine when to apply machine learning techniques for solving real problems