The skills acquired by the student are:
- Know how to apply their knowledge to their work or vocation in a professional way and possess the skills that are usually demonstrated through the elaboration and defense of arguments and the resolution of problems within their area of study
- Have the ability to gather and interpret relevant data (usually within their area of study) to make judgments that include a reflection on relevant issues of a social, scientific or ethical nature.
- Transmit information, ideas, problems and solutions to a specialized and non-specialized public.
- Acquire skills in the search of information in different sources and supports.
- Obtain capacity for organization, analysis and synthesis.
- Be able to express orally and in writing about specific subjects.
- Develop a social sensitivity.
- Acquire a civic, ethical and deontological commitment.