Generally, comprehension of fundamental concept of Criminal Procedure is pursued; to this end, legal texts, databases and case-law shall be used, together with the ability of teamwork and the development of writing and oral presentation abilities.
More specifically, theoretical and pragmatic knowledge that is essential to developing a professional activity in the Criminal Procedure Law field shall be pursued, such as:
- Criminal Procedure and its procedural modalities.
- Preparation of criminal defense and prosecution.
- Composing of writings and procedural acts, rulings and appeals.
- Decision making.
- Precedents and legislation database handling.
- Knowledge and practical advice to the development of the professional careers related to the activities of attornies and legal representatives in the Criminal Law field.
- Basic knowledge to the development of professional careers related to Justice Administration as a Judge, Prosecutor, Court worker, Clerk etc in the Criminal Law field.
- Oral and written skills to advocate.