1. Identifying and applying the law governing public administration bodies, and its constitutional context, as well as the main institutions that balance the public and private interests, that is: administrative sanctions, expropriation and governmental liability.
2. Understanding the legal framework governing the organization of Public Administration, its activity and the different forms of control of administrative action.
3. Getting a sector-based knowledge of the legal instruments and the regulatory tools included in the different courses included in the Administrative Law curriculum.
4. Dealing with Administrative Law laws and regulations: finding, interpreting and applying the legal rules in this field.
5. Getting the ability to abstract thinking and understanding the legal concepts pertaining to governmental agencies, and applying them to real cases.