· Applied knowledge to construct models which analyze the causal relations between variables.
· Applied knowledge to construct models which contrast hypothesis and predict.
· Applied knowledge to evaluate and criticize different approaches to analyzing a research problem.
· Applied knowledge to reply quantitatively, using empirical research, to questions about how independent variables influence levels and variations of dependent variables.
· Knowledge to reproduce and critically evaluate existing empirical studies in the context of Social Sciences.