1. Connecting with consumers: value, satisfaction and loyalty.
2. Connecting with consumers: creation and management of brands (strategies, image, identity and personality).
3. Shaping the market offering (Product: types, multi-attribute concept, innovation and diffusion of new products).
4. Pricing the market offering (Pricing: determinants and strategies, cost-based pricing, demand-based pricing, competition-based pricing, pricing in the online market).
5. Communicating value (impersonal): steps to develop effective communication, the communication-mix, budgeting, advertising, promotions, public relations
6. Communicating value (personal): direct marketing, sales force, interactive marketing, word-of-mouth, social media.
7. Delivering value: distribution (types of channels, e-commerce, communication strategies with distributors).
8. Delivering value: processes, people and physical evidence (the other 3Ps).
9. Implementing marketing management
10. Marketing plan (content and marketing audit)