On-line phase: presentation of theoretical materials, case study, individual and group practice, individual work.
In-class phase: seminar, practices, resolution of doubts.
- Availability of materials (including audio-visual) in virtual class (Aula Global) in which the main concepts of the subject and the bibliography to complement learning process are given.
- Resolution practical cases, tasks, etc. given by the teacher for individual work or work in group.
- Presentation and discussion in the the weekly forum related to the content of the subject proposed by the teacher and moderated by him/her.
- Elaboration of papers and reports individually or in groups.
- Critical reading of the texts recommended by the teacher: articles of newspapers, reports, handbooks or academic articles for further discussion in classes or for broadening and consolidation of knowledge of the subject.