Online part: presentation of the theoretical material, analysis of practical cases, individual and group practices, individual student work.
Classroom part: seminar with invited speakers, practices, resolution of doubts.
- Availability of materials (including audiovisual material) through the Aula Global platform in which the main concepts of the subject are developed and the bibliography is provided to complement the students' learning.
- Resolution of practical cases, tasks, etc. raised by the teacher, individually or in a group.
- Exhibition and discussion in the week forum of topics related to the content of the subject proposed by the teacher and moderated by himself
- Development of individual or group work.
- Critical reading of texts recommended by the professor of the subject: Press articles, reports, manuals and / or academic articles, either for later discussion or reflection, or to broaden and consolidate the knowledge of the subject