- Synchronous/asynchronous online theory class
- Practical classes online synchronous/asynchronous
- Synchronous/asynchronous online theoretical/practical classes
- Synchronous online tutorials
- Individual student work
- Synchronous/asynchronous online evaluation tests
- Presentations in class by the professor with the support of computer and audiovisual media, in which the main concepts of the subject are developed and the bibliography is provided to complement the students' learning.
- Role Play
- Viewing and analysis of recordings
- Resolution of practical cases, problems, etc. .... posed by the teacher individually or in groups.
- Presentation and discussion in class, under the moderation of the professor of topics related to the content of the subject, under the moderation of the profesor related to the content of the subject, as well as case studies.
- Elaboration of papers and reports individually or in groups.
- Critical reading of texts recommended by the professor of the subject: Press articles, reports, manuals and/or academic articles, either for later discussion in class, or to expand and consolidate the knowledge of the subject.