- Theoretical classes
- Practical classes
- Individual student work
-Presentations in class with computing and audiovisual media support, which develop the main concepts of the subject and provides the bibliography to complement the learning of the students.
- Role play.
- Viewing and analysis of mediation recordings.
- Resolution of practical cases, problems, etc. raised by professor individually or in group.
- Presentation and discussion in class, under the moderation of professor of topics related to the content of the matter, as well as case studies.
- Elaboration of works and reports individually or ingroup.
- Critical reading of recommended texts of the subject studied:press articles, reports, manuals and/or academic articles, well for its subsequent discussion in class, either to expand and consolidate the knowledge of the subject.