Competences acquired by the student:
- Knowledge and understanding that provide a basis or opportunity for originality in developing and / or applying ideas, often in a research context.
- Ability to apply the acquired knowledge to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their field of study.
- Students should be able to integrate knowledge and handle complexity of formulating judgments based on incomplete or limited information including reflecting on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
- Ability to communicate their conclusions, knowledge and rationale underpinning to specialist and non-specialist audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
- Students must possess the learning skills that enable them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
- Ability to understand and apply methods and techniques in the field of computer engineering at the financial markets.
- Ability to conceive, design or create, implement and adopt a substantial process of developing and creating software for financial markets.
- Ability to apply the knowledge acquired and to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader and multidisciplinary contexts, to be able to integrate this knowledge.
- Ability to appropriately and with some originality elaborate written compositions or reasoned arguments and to draft plans or work projects.
- Understand the main concepts related to financial markets.
- Analyze and evaluate main information technologies and communications applied in the financial sector.
- Participate in the development of financial software, from its conception in the initial phases of analysis, to its implantation and integration with other systems.
- Implement algorithms and classical techniques of financial markets following the established standards and procedures.
- Analyze and understand the main tools for managing large amounts of data, its storage, access and review.
- Ability to apply the acquired knowledge and ability to solve problems.
- Ability to integrate knowledge.
- Ability to understand and apply methods and techniques of development in the field of Computer Engineering applied to the financial sector.
- Ability to conceive, design or create, implement and adapt a substantial process of software developing for financial markets.
- Ability to produce a document or technical report.
- Ability to present clearly and unambiguously the results from an engineering
development to a specialized or not specialized audience.