Lectures: supported by digital materials (100% classroom)
Practical lectures: combination of lectures and exercises (100% classroom)
Mentoring: both at the office or on-line (video-conference) (100% classroom)
E-learning: Forum, videos and other (0% classroom)
Student's individual work: autonomous work performed by the student, including exam preparation (0% classroom)
- Theoretical lectures, supported with audiovisual material, to develop the main concepts of the subject and provide the students with the required bibliography to guide their self-study.
- Reading of suggested texts (newspaper articles, reports, operation manuals and/or research papers) to be discussed at class or to consolidate/extend the acquired knowledge.
- Solving practical cases, problems, etc. both individually or in groups.
- Oral presentations and discussions in class under teacher moderation.
- Development of reports or written works, both individually or in groups.
- E-learning activities, related to the blended nature of the degree.