* Theoretical Classes: Theoretical presentations accompanied by electronic material such as digital presentations.
* Theoretical Practical classes: Combination of lectures accompanied by the resolution of practical exercises.
* Laboratory practices: Practices to develop in specific laboratories for different subjects.
* Tutoring: Personal student tutoring
* E-learning activities: Course fora, discussion fora and other training e-learning activities.
* Individual student work: individual student activities that complement the other activities and exam preparation.
* Teacher class presentations with computer and audiovisual support, in which the main course concepts are developed and bibliography is provided to supplement student learning.
* Resolution of practical cases, problems, etc. posed by the teacher individually or in group
* Expositions and class discussion under the moderation of teacher related to the course content and practical cases.
* Elaboration of reports individually or in group
* Specific e-learning activities, including viewing recorded content, self-correcting activities, participation in fora, and any other mechanism online teaching.
The practical component in this course assingments will be developed for applications performance improvement. Those assignments may include, among others, applications performance analysis, performance problems identification, code optimization, and parallelization techniques.
For these more practical content, attendance to laboratories and individual or group work outside the classroom may be combined with tracking and tutoring students through fora and other mechanisms for discussion. Other e-learning strategies will be also used, such as self-assessment of the work done, all supported through Aula Global.