AF1 Theoretical presentations through on-line synchronous teaching supported by electronic material, such as digital presentations [7 hours, 0% presential]
AF2 E-learning activities [11.5 hours, 0% presential]
AF3 Theoretical-practical classes through on-line synchronous teaching [3.5 hours, 0% presential]
AF4 Laboratory practices [10 hours, 0% presential]
AF5 Tutoring sessions [3.3 hours, 0% presential]
AF7 Individual student work [40 hours, 0% presential]
- MD1: Lectures in class (on line synchronous teaching) by the teacher with computer and audiovisual media support, in which the main concepts of the subject are developed and the bibliography is provided to complement the students' learning.
- MD2: Critical reading of texts recommended by the lecturer: press papers, reports, manuals and / or academic papers, either for later discussion in class, or to expand and consolidate knowledge of the subject.
- MD3: Resolution of practical cases, problems, etc.¿ raised by the teacher individually or in teams.
- MD4: Presentation and discussion in class, under the moderation of the teacher, of topics related to the content of the subject, as well as practical cases.
- MD5: Preparation of work and reports individually or in teams.
- MD6: Specific e-learning activities, related to the semi-presential nature of the degree, including viewing of recorded content, self-correction activities, participation in forums, and any other online teaching mechanism.