The course follows the Master idea complementing on-site classes with e-learning activities.
These activities are summarized as follows:
- Lectures: Theoretical presentations accompanied by digital presentations
- Theoretical and practical classes: Combination of lectures accompanied by the resolution of practical exercises
- Laboratory practices: Guided practices in computer rooms
- Tutorials: Personalized on-site or remote tutorials
- E-learning activities: Remote activities that the student develops independently. These activities include: Participation in forums, viewing pre-recorded contents, and guided exercises
- Individual work of students: Individual student activities that complement the other activities (both classroom and non-classroom) and exam preparation
- Teachers give lectures with support of digital presentations, in which they develop the subject.
- Practical cases that are solved with a guided provided by the teacher.
- Individual or group preparation of practices and reports
- Specific e-learning activities including visualization pre-recorded content, self-review activities, participation in forums, etc.