- Theory classes: Basic theoretical knowledge and skills will be presented in large groups. Attendance: 100%
- Theory - practice classes:Theory lessons and resolution of practical exercises. Attendance: 0%-100%
- Laboratory sessions: Small groups classes, in which problems proposed to the students are discussed and developed using the computer. Attendance: 0%-100%
- Tutorials: Tutorials in person (one-by-one) or videoconference. Attendance: 0%-100%
- e-Learning activities: forum about subjects, recorded-contents and other educational activities. Attendance: 0%
- Individual student's work: individual student's work to complete the rest of activities and to prepare the exams. Attendance: 0%
- Theoretical lectures to develop the main concepts of the subject
- Practical cases and problems that students must solve individually or in small groups
- Oral presentations and discussions in class under teacher moderation
- Practical work individually or in small groups
- e-Learning activities
For the practices and projects, students have to develop works on algorithms for front-office and risk measurement, such as discounted cash flow, plain vanilla products valuation, first-order sensitivities, etc.
These implementations will be carried out using programming languages and techniques more frequently used in the quantitative financial sector, focusing on performance and software extensibility.