1) Theoretical class: Theoretical presentations accompanied by electronic material, such as digital presentations: Total hours: 44 Presenciality: 100%
2) Tutorials: Tutorials face-to-face and / or distance learning (videoconference): Total hours: 7.5 Presenciality: 100%
3) E-learning activities: Forums of subjects, discussion forums, visualization of pre-recorded content, and other e-learning activities: Contact hours: 44 Presencialidad: 0%
4) Individual work of the student: Individual activities of the student complementing the rest of activities (both face-to-face and non-contact), as well as the preparation of exams: Contact hours: 132 Presencialidad: 0%
-Exhibitions in the teacher's class with support of computer and audiovisual media, in which the main concepts of the subject are developed and the bibliography is provided to complement the students' learning.
-Exhibition and discussion in class, under the moderation of the teacher of subjects related to the content of the subject, as well as of practical cases
-Development of work and reports individually or in groups
- Specific e-learning activities, related to the semi-presential character of the title, including the visualization of recorded contents, self-correction activities, participation in forums, and any other mechanism of online teaching
This subject includes contents of mainly theoretical nature. For this reason, training activities related to the development of practices and/or laboratories are not included.
Intensive use of e-learning methodologies will be used for the presentation of contents and the acquisition of competences by the students. To do this, magisterial classes will be recorded with the theoretical contents that can be visualized off-line by the students. Some content may be acquired by students through individual study supported by tutorials, as well as other e-learning activities. What specific contents are received following some mechanisms or others will be defined at the teacher's discretion, having a ratio of approximately 50% between the presencial and the e-learning