Basic competences and skills
-Ability to apply acquired knowledge and problem solving skills in new environments within wider (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of study.
- Ability to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of making judgments based on information that, incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
- Acquisition of the learning skills that allow students to continue studying.
General competences and skills:
- Ability to prepare concise, clear and reasoned documentation and specify the work to be done for the development, integration and application of complex electronic systems with high added value.
- Acquisition of teamwork capacities integrating multidisciplinary approaches.
- Adoption of the scientific method as a fundamental work tool to apply both in the professional and research fields.
- Ability to design, implement and manage a set of tests and experimental measures to evaluate the operation of an electronic system.
- Ability to participate in a multidisciplinary technical work team in the field of electronic engineering, with the ability to react to technical and operational difficulties in the framework of development of a technological project.
- Ability to verify experimentally in the laboratory the compliance of the specifications required to a new electronic system after its design
After completing this subject the student will have acquired the ability to:
- Design and develop a complete electronic system using the subsystems learnt in other courses within the master,
analog and/or digital electronic circuits, interfaces, power electronic circuits, etc.
- Design and develop a test bench to measure and evaluate the performance of an electronic system.
- Apply their knowledge in the electronic field, at both system and device level, in a real and practical environment.
- Collaborate within a multidisciplinary team (different disciplines in electronic engineering field), reacting to
operational and technical difficulties, in a project development scenario
- Properly report the developed project and defend it against third parties.