1. Introduction: object and sources. International labour standards. The International Labour Organization. The European Union. Local law. Soft law.
2. Employee transnational mobility. Migration. Posting and expatriation. Applicable law. Forum.
3. Labour aspects of international trade. Transnational oursourcing. Multinational companies' employment practice.
4. Transnational union activity. Transnational employee involvement. Transnational labour disputes. Transnational collective bargaining.
5. Comparative labour laws: approching the main features of the most representative national laws (Germany, France, UK, USA).