COMPETENCES THE STUDENT WILL ACQUIRE AND RESULTS OF LEARNING
- Ability to find the best method when resolving a problem, and interpreting and obtaining conclusions from its result.
- Be willing to integrate ideas and learn new methods, techniques and knowledge, while also adapting to new situations.
- Ability to argue for and defend ideas while knowing how to accept different points of view.
- Attitude to propose solutions that consider social needs, and evaluating their impact.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Ability to solve problems by showing initiative, good decision making skills, creativity and critical reasoning, and by communicating and transmitting knowledge.
- Opportunity to be in contact with a profesional of labor law, or similar figure, and the development of the ability to communicate with experts in the area of law, human resources, labor relations, lawyers, social graduates, etc.