Study: Master in Advice and Legal Consulting Job (303)
Coordinating teacher: ORTIZ CALLE, ENRIQUE
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Public State Law
ECTS Credits: 2.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Ninguna en particular.
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
None in particular.
Description of contents: programme
1. tax aspects of recruitment
2. tax obligations of the employer
3. tax aspects of the extinction of the employment contract
4. tax aspects of the complementary social security
5. expatriation tax frame
6. procedural and procedural aspects.
Learning activities and methodology
Theoretical class (6 h)
Practical classes (8 h)
Tutorials (2 h)
Teamwork (12 h)
Individual work of the student (26 h)
% end-of-term-examination 40
% of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 60
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.