ACHIEVEMENTS STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO FULFILL
Being able to ground and develop reasoning on legal topics, often into an academic context.
Students must be in condition to apply their knowledge and resolution skills on new issues offently arising in less familiar atmosphere, involving wider and multidisciplinary fields.
Students must as well be able to report their conclusions to a specialized and/or a non specialized audience clearly.
Being conscious of growing importance of the EU Law in advocacy and full capacity of implementation of its principles and tools.
Assessing the importance of the Law in order to achieve market efficiency and macroeconomic stability.
Dominating new communication technologies and sources of information on EU law.
Ability to communicate properly in English and Spanish, and to persuade in performing legal reasoning.
Knowledge and ability to use EU substantive and procedural law in legal advisory or trial activity before the national and European courts.
Ability to understand and communicate the way market subjects act and react to supranational regulation.
Knowing the proper techniques to aproach and build trustable relationship with national and international institutions as well as individuals entrusted with the power to supervise the implementation of EU Law.
Dominance of principles regarding State liability for infringement of EU law.
Assessing the efficiency of different regulations of contractis in EU member countries, in civil law, labor and commercial law.
Ability to solve practical cases of great complexity in EU Law.
Achieving assessment of national practices aimed at impeding at national level the implementeation of EU Law.
Knowledge of the areas and cases where principle of supremacy applies.
During internship period, student's skills will be tested on ground, under the tutorship of selected professionals, in a fully international and high demanding context.
1. Students will be entrusted with relevant responsabilities in order to satisfy high professional standards;
2. students will be involved in working teams specialized in both national and international fields;
3. Knowing how a big law firm or the legal department of a company really works. A special attention will be drawn on professional secrecy and personal data protection.
4. Students will be acquainted with institutions and officials of the public bodies both at national and international level, as well as Courts.
5. Ability to solve cases involving profesional ethics especially regarding conflicts of interest.
During internship each student will be assigned to one tutor, being the last an experienced profesional with more than 5 years of practice.