1. Define organizational behavior and describe the contents of organizational behavior considered as a field of study.
2. Learn the impact of individual features, such as biographic characteristics or personality, on organizational behavior.
3. Learn the basic elements of the perception process and how to anticipate them in communication and decision-making.
4. Describe the process of motivation and its applications to different real-life situations
5. Identify the key factors that explain group behavior.
6. Summarize the conclusions from the different theories of leadership.
7. Be able to analyze the communication process and its components in order to apply them to real-life situations.
8. Analyze the process of conflict and identify its causes.
9. Analyze the elements of organizational culture their influence on organization ethics.
10. Develop the ability to work autonomously under pressure in the solving of real cases.
11. Develop teamwork skills and learn to use techniques that optimize group decision-making.
12. Develop the ability to lead and motivate others.
13. Build a solid ethical background for decision making and conflict management.
14. Learn how to increase employee commitment in organizations.
15. Develop an entrepreneurial attitude with respect to organizational change.