Advanced aircraft design and certification I
Study: Master in Aeronautical Engineering (296)
Coordinating teacher: FAJARDO PEÑA, PABLO
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Bioengineering and Aerospace Engineering
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- K.J. Bathe . Finite Element Procedures . Klaus-Jurgen Bathe. 2007
- Cook, RD; Malkus, DS; Plesha, ME; Witt, RJ. . Concepts and Applications of Finite Element Analysis. John Wiley & Sons. 2002
- Megson, T.H.G. Aircraft Structures for Engineering Students. Elsevier. 2013
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.