Aerospace project management
Study: Master in Aeronautical Engineering (296)
Coordinating teacher: FAJARDO PEÑA, PABLO
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Bioengineering and Aerospace Engineering
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 25
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 75
- . A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge: PMBOK(R) Guide. Publisher: Project Management Institute. 5 edition (January 1, 2013)
- . Earned Value Management Tutorial . Department of Energy. United States of America. .
- Harold Kerzner. Project Management. John Wiley and Sons Inc..
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.