Combustion and transport phenomena
Study: Master in Aeronautical Engineering (296)
Coordinating teacher: AHEDO GALILEA, EDUARDO ANTONIO
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Bioengineering and Aerospace Engineering
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- GLASSMAN. Combustion, 4th edition. Elsevier. 2008
- TURNS. An introduction to combustion concepts and applications, 3rd edition. McGraw Hill. 2012
- F. WILLIAMS. COMBUSTION THEORY. PERSEUS BOOKS. 1985
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.