- Introduction to Space Systems and Missions, the different segments (space, ground and launch) and subsystems.
- The space environment.
- Space Systems Engineering.
- Mission analysis: orbital maneuvers, groundtracks, mission examples in LEO, MEO, GEO and interplanetary missions
- The space segment subsystems:
o Space propulsion
o Attitude and Orbit Control (AOCS)
o Translational GNC
o Communications and data handling (onboard computer)
o Telemetry, tracking and telecommand
o Electric power
o Structures and mechanisms. S/C configuration
o Thermal control
- Launchers and access to space
- Manufacturing, assembly; certification, testing and QA
- Ground segment and operations
- End of life considerations; space debris, space law