Astrodynamics and atmospheric flight dynamics
Study: Master in Aeronautical Engineering (296)
Coordinating teacher: SANJURJO RIVO, MANUEL
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Bioengineering and Aerospace Engineering
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 25
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 75
- Ashish Tewari. Atmospheric and Space Flight Dynamics. Birkhäuser. 2007
- David A. Vallado. Fundamentals of Astrodynamics and Applications. 3rd edition. Space Technology Library. 2007
- H. Schaub, J. Junkins. Analytical Mechanics of Space Systems. AIAA; 2 edition . October 1, 2009
- Conway. Spacecraft Trajectory Optimization. Cambridge University Press; 1 edition. 2014
- Howard Curtis . Orbital Mechanics for Engineering Students. Butterworth-Heinemann; 3 edition . November 8, 2013
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.