- Theory sessions.
- Problem sessions working individually and in groups.
- Lab-sessions with mathematical software.
- Individual work by the student
- Teacher's presentations in class with the support of audiovisual media, in which the main concepts of the subject are explained. The corresponding bibliography is provided to complement the student's learning.
- Critical reading of texts recommended by the professor of the subject: reports, manuals, and/or academic articles, either for subsequent discussion in class, or to expand and consolidate knowledge of the subject.
- Resolution (individually or in groups) of practical cases, problems, etc.
- Work on projects and reports, individually or in groups