Study: Master in Aeronautical Engineering (296)
Coordinating teacher: FLORES ARIAS, OSCAR
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Bioengineering and Aerospace Engineering
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 25
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 75
- C. Hirsch. Numerical Computation of Internal and External Flows. Elsevier. 2007
- Robert W. MacCormack . Numerical Computation of Compressible and Viscous Flow. AIAA Education Series. 2014
- J.D. Anderson. Computational Fluid Dynamics. The Basics with applications. McGraw Hill. 1995
- J.H. Ferziger & M. Peric. Computational Methods for Fluid Dynamics. Springer. 2013
- S. Pope. Turbulent flows . Cam. Univ. Press. 2000
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.