1, Public procurement foundations; its application at regulated sectors procurement.
2. Scope and definitions on public procurement and regulated sectors procurement law. Contracting authorities and entities
3. Criteria for the selection of participants: exclusion grounds and capacities
4. Procurement preparation: definition of content. Procurement documents
5. Procurement procedure principles: equally treatement. Competition, publicity, transparency and confidentiality
6. Tender procedure, specialties of the electronic procedure
7. Award of contracts: criteria, publication and effects
8. Procurement procedures: open procedure, restricted procedure, negotiated procedures, Competitive Dialogue and Innovation Partnership.
9. Special regimes: Electronic Auctions, social services and design contests by jury procedures
10. Techniques and instruments for electronic and aggregated procurement: Framework agreements, Dynamic purchasing system, Electronic catalogues, Centralized purchasing activities and central purchasing bodies an joint procurement
11. Contract performance: Subcontracting, modification of contacts during their term and termination
12. Governance and special Administrative appeal