In this subject is pretended that the student know how the communication process takes place, what is a key in life´s development of the person and of the society. It´s described how this process is developed throughout the linguistic signals in the verbal communication, as much as throughout body language or corporal signs in not verbal communication.
From a pragmatic point of view, it will be considered the function of the different components that take part in the linguistic and literature communication and it will be analyzed main concepts such as intentionality, inferential process and the paper of the context in the communicative act.
It will be also studied the characteristics of messages in different situations in the different actual media: in the written speech (literary, journalist, publicity, scientific, juridical, medical, political, academic), in the oral speech (formal, informal) or in the digital discourse (electronic messages, forums, social networks, platforms, cyber journalism).
- To power the development of communicative skills of students.
- To impulse the students to be able of communicate their conclusions and knowledge and the reasons that support them, to general or specialized public, in a clear and not ambiguous way.
- To know the last two decades Spanish linguistic and literature panorama.
- To analyze the Spanish recent linguistic and literature culture from an interdisciplinary point of view.
- To apply methodological tools to the right teaching paperwork and the programming of Spanish in the national and international ambit.
- To generate conscience of the necessary close relation of language and literature, like a reality that must be studied in the teaching processes and in the Spanish acquisition together.
- To develop teaching skills in the Spanish ambit throughout a working system based in the close collaboration between the student and the teacher´s team.
- To build a critic own speech that integrates the studied contains and the application of the used methodology.
- To develop the necessary skills, strategies and abilities to work in an actual Spanish representative cultural texts corpus.
- To discuss and analyze the actual linguistic and literature culture and based on representative literature texts and on other recent communicative and esthetic materials.
- To generate and to evaluate didactic material to the Spanish teaching, particularly in high levels.
- To develop investigator skills in the ambit of Spanish
- To know and to review the relevant bibliography about the studied and worked questions.
- To evaluate and to create didactic materials according the student necessities.
- To produce academic texts about the programmed subjects.
- To impulse the abilities of artistic creation of the students, overall in the linguistic and literature ambit.
- To know and to understand the process of communication ostensive-inferential.
- To know and to understand the new communication ways throughout oral and written media.
- To know and to understand how the verbal and not verbal communication process develops, and to apply the basic concepts that allow explaining that process.
- To know and to understand which are the components that take part in the process of linguistic communication and to analyze its operation.
- To know and to analyze the characteristics of the oral speech throughout the analysis of texts belonging to different social ambits and different genders.
- To know and to analyze the written speech throughout the analysis of texts belonging to different modalities and different genders.
- To analyze the properties of the digital speech throughout the analysis of texts belonging to different modalities and different genders.