The aim of this subject is addressed and analyse the main lines of theory and criticism about the history and memory in literature Spanish current from a linguistic, historical and literary perspective to identify issues and discussed reasons.
The memory of the Spanish Civil war and the subsequent postwar constitute a theme featured in this chapter with their permanent investigation about its causes, development, and consequences, as well as the reflection about the place that occupies memory personal and collective events and the responsibility that as citizens we must assume. On the other hand, the current Spanish literature has reflected other issues such as international conflicts in Spain, among which occupies a literarily notable place the conflict in the Sahara, Spain's relations with Latin America and the Arab world or the Spanish position in Europe and that they will be equally addressed.
The student will develop a critical attitude towards public and private speeches
The skills that the student will acquire are:
1. Learn about the main lines of the theory and criticism of the memory in the current Spanish literature from a linguistic, historical and literary perspective.
2. Assess and analyze the theoretical bases of the manuals or teaching instruments or outreach using the Spanish language and literature in relation to this matter.
3. Develop the ability to supplement and correct the contents on the representation of history and its memory in levels media and superiors of the teaching of the Spanish.
4. Build an own critical discourse that integrate the studied content and promote the application of the methodology used.
5. Incorporate these issues to his knowledge of the language and the culture, work scheduling and preparation of training materials, as well as the drafting of cultural proposals in the field of management.