Study: Master in Documentary and Transmedia Journalism Feature (289)
Coordinating teacher: HERRERO CURIEL, EVA
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Communication
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Theory and Practice of Audiovisual Directing I and II
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
- Acquisition and development of skills related to teamwork
- Understanding of dynamic and work stream in mass media
- Acquisition of autonomy and sense of responsibility in taking decisions in work environment
- Implementation of theorical knowledge in work environment
Description of contents: programme
- Curricular practices in RTVE where the students apply the knowledge acquired in the master's degree
- Scriptwriting, writing, production, recording,edition and postproduction of documentary and news reporting.
- Creation, paperwork and distribution of on-line documentary projects
Learning activities and methodology
- Teamwork in work environment
- Report of the mentor of the company according to the model published in AG2. The report must be signed and stamped by company
- Individual report: about the development of the practices and the duties performed
- Individual tutoring: the course the teacher keeps tutoring individual students to guide them
Report of student: 50%
Assessment of the mentor in RTVE:50%
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.