Possess and understand basic knowledge that can provide an opportunity to be original in the development and/or application of ideas, often within a research context.
Students should be able to:
- Apply the acquired knowledge and solve problems in new or barely known environments within broader contexts (sometimes multidisciplinary) related to their area of ¿¿study.
- Assimilate knowledge and face the complexity of making judgments from information that, being this incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
- Posses the learning abilities that allow them to follow the course.
- Manage and solve problems in the new interactive digital environments.
- Innovate in the communicative environment within the digital context.
- Develop audiovisual narratives committed with human rights, equal opportunities for men and women, accessibility for people with functional disabilities and the promotion of a culture of peace and democratic values.
- Acquire theoretical knowledge about the audiovisual narrative as well as gain awareness of its impact and social influence.
- Integrate documentary narratives within the framework of communication strategies, implementing the product offline and online.
- Experiment with new interactive storytelling formats.
- Combine diverse technological tools for the design and execution of documentaries, emphasizing the accessibility component.
- Acquire legal knowledge to create and distribute content on the Internet.
- Apply to the documentary practice the deontological principles proper of the journalistic profession.
Develop infographic designs that can be executed and understood according to the journalistic, advertising, marketing or entertainment purpose.
Facilitate the understanding of large amounts of information through new codes of visualization.
Acquire knowledge for the rational use of graphics according to the format (printed or digital and multiplatform).
Manage the existing tools and applications (experimental, free or payment service) to provide interactivity to information.
Experiment with different designs and formats on ubiquitous displays within the "first mobile" strategy.
-Ability to implement audiovisual projects in the digital environment acknowledging the different stages of execution.
-Ability to carry out comprehensive communicative plans with special regard to the new communication tools offered by the Internet.